Laurie Berkner's The Music in Me Teacher’s Administration Manual For Certified Teachers
- If you intend to perform Laurie Berkner's music in your own music classes or at any time, please click the button below.
- Marketing materials can be found in the CertificateTeacher Portal in the "Downloadable- Graphics, Fonts, & More" file.
- Your name and location will be listed on the The Music in Me website. Please send a bio and photo to email@example.com
- If you would also like your specific classes to be listed on the Laurie Berkner’s The Music in Me website, please email us with information about the classes.
- If you have chosen to have your location and classes listed on the TMIM website, please email any pictures or fun stories from your class (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will add them to the website and the Facebook page.
- You are responsible for marketing your classes, but if you need additional support, please contact the 2T office and we will do what we can to help.
Props and Supplies:
- Links to purchase props can be found in the Licensed Teacher Portal under "Props and Supplies". This is for your convenience, you are not required to purchase these through us.
- We are now offering Laurie Berkner’s The Music in Me Birthday Parties. If you are interested, here are the two ways you can get involved:
You work for Two Tomatoes Records (Laurie’s Office) - We hire you to perform birthday parties in your area that are booked via our website. Two Tomatoes handles the administration for these parties.
You can find all the information about the parties on The Music in Me website
If you’d like to be added to our Birthday Party Teacher list, please email email@example.com.
You run your own Laurie Berkner’s The Music in Me Birthday Party Business - You book the parties yourself, as well as run all administration on your own.
You can model these parties off of the information that can be found on The Music in Me website
You pay Two Tomatoes Records a 15% Licensing Fee per each party offered under the name of Laurie Berkner’s The Music in Me.